Lee Waymont is primarily an Essex wedding photographer based in Leigh-on-Sea covering weddings and events in Essex, London & home counties as well as destination weddings, same sex ceremonies & cival partnerships.
He started snapping weddings back in the days of film, he used to bring the white lined proofs (ask yer olds) back to the reception.
Wedding photography then was nowhere near as fun or creative as it is now, but he learnt a huge amount & gained great experiences which he carries into todays weddings.
So, if you entrust him with your wedding in Southend, here’s what you will be getting:
- Full day’s coverage – starting at the venue where the blushing bride and her besties are readying themselves for the big day & and leaving once everyone is settled and buttering bread rolls at the start of the wedding breakfast.
- You can also opt for Extended coverage into the evening, where I will be on hand to capture the barnstorming speeches, cake cutting, the first dance and the shape throwing on the dancefloor.
- When I get home I always pop a few sneaky peeks onto my Facebook page.
- All the images will then be professionally and individually edited in my signature style, and then popped online to your own private gallery, so you can relive your wedding day while on honeymoon with a smartphone in one hand and a cocktail in another.
- There is also a facility for guests to order, view slideshows & receive free Facebook ready to go images sent to them.
- Slideshow – I will compile this for you, using all the images from the big day and set to musical soundtrack of your choosing (be aware there is an extra £20 supplement for any songs by Irish boy bands) both sets of parents will also receive copies.